Saturday, February 17, 2007

THE LOVE

Tuition!In!2!Hours!Time!):
Not looking forward to it actually.Because because!It's E Math and A Math and plus,I'm not exactly in my mood to think.Hehehehe:D And the last 2 lessons has been so demoralizing because I cannot do Circular Measure and Trigo&Identities for nuts while Eileen is sitting there doing it in a breeze.Frustrating!

My!Aunt!Is!Going!Budapest!With!Her!Swedish!Husband!):

I want to go to): I think Hungary would be a a place I'd love to go because for one I love the historic sites and I'm a sucker for those things.Plus!If I'd rather travel with them since my uncle is Swedish and he can speak their language!They're going for 10 days to meet the relatives there and blablabla..She better bring back something nice other than Paprika which is well-known in Hungary.Hahahaha(:

Diana!Kaswadi!Is!Coming!Over!Later!(:

Yayy:DThis should be fun.I wonder if she is really gonna do her math stuff here or would she just be stoning and fooling around just like the other time when I was at her place.Huhuhu.

I!Need!To!Play!Pool!(:
I have this urge to play pool.
DAMN.
I must let Mikoh teach me her way.Cause she's fucking good laaaaaaaaa!

Have you noticed my style of blogging?
Hahahaha.
Randomness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home